Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tiny Upgrade of Status..lol!


I set up a new blog (http://faithythebaker.blogspot.com) to deviate myself from the amateur status since a few fellow bakers have suggested that i should change my 'amateur' status and having baked so many cakes, i shouldn't be calling myself amateur anymore.

However, the thought of moving the entire blog to another blog and start over again just seems like an uphill task..LOL! So, i've decided to just stay put and made minor changes to the heading of my current blog instead.  I've changed it from "the amateur baker" to "Faithy, the baker" ...but still keeping the same link.  For now, that will do i guess..lol!


6 comments:

Vicki said...

Congrat's Faithy! You definitely are not an amateur baker. Your creatures are fabulous.

Nicola on January 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM said...

I second Vicki, you most definitely are not an amateur... I would pay for the stuff you make!

Very professional indeed.

Saira on January 7, 2010 at 10:17 PM said...

YAY for status updates! congrats:) I have to say, since I just joined the blogging world I used to wonder why you were 'amateur'!

faithy on January 8, 2010 at 10:08 AM said...

Thank you Vicki, Nicola & Saira! All of you are so sweet! Thanks!

Tracy on January 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

Congrats on the upgrade! You definitely deserve it. ;-)

Jenn on January 9, 2010 at 10:14 AM said...

Agree with your decision. I don't think you should completely move your blog. I like the new name and yes my dear, you are far from amateur! Congrats!

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template