Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sugarcraft: Ballerina Shoes




This is my first time making a pair of shoes out of fondant. Since it was my first time, i didn't want to use any store bought materials, and hence just used MMF leftovers in my fridge. I added a bit of gum hoping to harden the mmf but apparently it didn't work very well and basically the fondant was so soft and dried too slowly so i can't do my initial idea of a pair of sexy high heeled shoes. So in the end, i decided to make a pair of ballerina flats instead.

I didn't use any proper template and everything was cut just by estimation only and hence you can see the 'unevenness'. Also i was in a hurry (also lazy..:p) that instead of painting the stitches properly, i just drew a straight line over..i figured practice piece no need to be so perfect..lol!

Hopefully will do better the next time..:D

1 comments:

BiteSizeBaker on October 1, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

These are so adorable! Great job!

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template