Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nutella Swiss Roll

I baked Nutella Swiss Roll and Banana Cake today - all at the same time cos i am on leave today and very bored, nothing to do at home. Banana Cake is the usual banana cake that i always bake cos i like the recipe (i had plenty of over-riped banana left and too sayang to throw away!)

Nutella Swiss Roll recipe i got from Happy Homebaker's blog. She's a Singaporean and i happened to stumble upon her blog and i like her blog presentation and her photos! Also, i admire that she has 2 young kids and still finds the time to bake, blog, take such nice photos and writes grammatically correct (quite unlike me...cos i just wanna get over and done with quickly whenever i blog and post photos!) She makes everything sounds so easy! LOL! I'm waiting for my photog to return then take some photos for me.




I find this nutella swiss roll kinna dry. I am not too sure if it is cos my bottle of nutella is dry or what? I think this would taste better with jam or buttercream. But i do like how my swiss-roll skin looks so smooth and nice. Also i didn't use the right knife to cut..hence a lot of crumbs...

0 comments:

 

diary of Faithy, the baker Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template